Mission Statement

The Lynchburg Green Building Initiative is an organization whose mission is to transform Lynchburg

and the surrounding areas through sustainable and environmentally responsible planning, design, construction

and operation of the area’s buildings, landscapes, cities and communities. It is our wish to be mindful

of the legacy left for future generations as we move forward.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Stick with Green Notes





Most of us are doing what we can to be green. By putting one foot in front of the other, we can each make tiny changes. I keep a journal of notes when I hear of new initiatives, new products, new ideas and new and different ways of thinking, especially thinking green. And sometimes, I just stick a collection of sticky notes that have collected on my desk onto a single page in my journal and keep track of things that way. It's easier. Anything to keep myself organized - which is often times a challenge. As I was going through my daily emails this morning, I came across an email from Ann at the Chamber of Commerce. Ironically, it was all about 3M, the innovative company that introduced Sticky Notes. I think you will as thrilled as I was to learn how they are becoming better stewards of the environment and producing more responsible products. And hopefully, you too, will add these to your green shopping list. Even builders use Sticky Notes - right?


No comments:

Post a Comment